Our Volunteer of the Month Program serves to recognize the outstanding volunteer efforts of our members. We have developed a point system based on volunteer activity. Your volunteer hours will be recorded and updated monthly for recognition on the website. The volunteer with the highest point total each month will receive a beautiful gift.
Each year, before our awards banquet, a committee will also select the “Volunteer of the Year”! This award will not be based solely on the “most” volunteer points accumulated. This individual will be recognized for making a strong contribution in our club and throughout the community.
Volunteer Award Program Details
Points will be awarded, per event, to MTC member volunteers according to the following positions:
- Board Member with additional duties : 15 points
- MTC Race Consultant: 10 points
- Board Member: 10 points
- BBR Race Director: 10 points
- BBR or other Committee Chair: 5 points
- Race Volunteer: 1 point
- Miscellaneous Support: Points as appropriate
- Points will be accumulated throughout the calendar year
- Only MTC members are eligible for volunteer awards
- Volunteer points will be updated on the website after each event
We look forward to serving the community with you!