2023 Sumer Beach Runs
The Summer Beach Runs will start on June 6th and run until July 25th, there is no run on July 4th. The kids 1 mile fun run starts at 6:30pm and the adult run starts at 7pm. The themes are as follows:
- June 6th Mickey Johnson Memorial 5K
- June 13th Wall Run
- June 20th 1-1-1-1 Relay, pair up with four friends and each run a mile out and back or pair up with one friend and each of you run 2 miles in this fun relay.
- June 27th Chick Chaser 5K, the ladies get a 5 minute head start in this run.
- July 11th Obstacle course 1 mile run. There will be activities to complete along the way on this run.
- July 18th Beauty and The Beast 4 miler. Pair up with a friend and each runs 2 miles. Ages and times completed will be combined together.
- July 25th Chris and Cindy Common Memorial Costume 5K. Dress in a fun costume for this 5K.
Beer and wine will be served after the runs along with some snacks. DINNER WILL NOT BE PROVIDED AFTER THE RUNS. If anyone is interested in bringing food to share to any of the runs, please contact Jen Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of inclement weather or red tide, please check the MTC Facebook page for cancellations.
Looking forward to seeing everyone this summer!